Cloud Cache Node.js Client 2.0 Release Notes
- Cloud Cache Node.js is based on Node.js 10.16.3.
- Cloud Cache Node.js is based on the Native Client 10.0 C++ API
Cloud Cache Node.js supports the following features:
- Connectivity to servers
- Put & get
- Basic queries
- TLS/SSL support
- Register interest for all keys
Features not yet implemented include:
- Continuous queries
- On the server, the pdx
read-serializedproperty must be
For Node.js applications running against Pivotal Platform deployments using PCC:
- Node.js applications must use one-way SSL is to communicate with the servers; two-way SSL is not an option.
- In PCC v1.10, the checkbox for “Enable Secure Service Instance Credentials” must be unchecked.
number type for an entry key may lead to unexpected behavior.
number has a double precision floating point representation,
which has implications when the desired key type is an integer.
The interoperability of region operations will be an issue with
apps written in other programming languages.